With just a few weeks to go until the January transfer window opens, there is plenty of talk about who is going where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest news, arrivals, developments and, last but not least, deals!
Top story: Borussia Dortmund’s bleak stance amid Chelsea interest
Youssoufa Moukoko The 18-year-old striker has yet to sign a contract extension with Borussia Dortmund, following interest from other big clubs such as Chelsea.
There have been reports that Dortmund offered €5-6 million a year to renew the German player, but this has now been disputed.
Mokuko’s agent Patrick Williams told Sky Sports Deutschland: “I can confirm that we are yet to sign a contract extension with Borussia Dortmund. I can also confirm that the numbers being circulated are incorrect and Yusuf never existed. We present it this way. But we’re still in touch with Borussia Dortmund and we’ll see what the next few days bring.
The striker wants to stay with the Bundesliga club as he feels comfortable there, but wants clarity about his future and playing for a club that believes in him.
Although Manchester United, Liverpool, Barcelona and Newcastle United are also making their own efforts, Chelsea are the closest to signing Mokuko from Germany, according to Sky’s Mark Berenbeck.
While not directly responding to those links, Williams said, “Rest assured: We’re doing our job! A player like Yusuf is of interest to all the biggest clubs in the world. Especially when it’s free and has a future in the future. German national team.
– World Cup 2022: News and Features | Schedule
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga and more (USA)
– Paris Saint-Germain are confident they can sign him. Milan Skriniar According to Calciomercato, the international centre-back has offered over 9mpa this summer. Inter are still doing everything they can to keep the Slovakian, offering €13m for one season, with the Serie A outfit now seeking clarity on the situation.
– Newcastle United want to sign the £50m winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia From Napoli, according to The Times of London, the Magpies scouted him before the World Cup break. It’s no wonder they have been impressed by the Georgia international, who has scored 8 goals and provided 10 assists in 17 appearances in Serie A and the Champions League this season.
– Napoli and Sampdoria have sealed a goalkeeper swap. Bartosz Bereszynski They represent the former and Alessandro Zanoli Play for the second, reports Corriere dello Sport. Napoli will have the right to make Berezinski’s deal permanent and they want to go back Nikita Contini From a loan at Sampdoria.
– Bayern Munich are looking at the following goalkeeper options. Manuel NeuerSnowboarding accident and injury ending in uncertainty Alexander NubelHe is currently on loan at AS Monaco, according to Sky Sports Deutschland. Borussia Monchengladbach goalkeeper Yann Sommer He is someone the Bavarian giants are watching and have spoken to, with the Switzerland international out of contract in the summer.
– Defender of Besiktas Romain Saiss “He has received a lot of attention following his outstanding performance for Morocco at the World Cup,” Foote Mercato said. The 32-year-old wants to stay in Europe and is not interested in receiving offers from the Gulf countries, with two Italian clubs monitoring his profile.