Every practice day of the season, the Kansas City Chiefs He released the official injury report heading into the next game. This week, Kansas City travels to California to face the Los Angeles Chargers Sunday night football. Kickoff is set for 7:20pm Arrowhead time.
Here is the Chiefs’ second official injury report of the week:
|Michael Hardman||WR||Abdominal pain||DNP||IR||–||–|
|Jericho McKinnon||Breeder||Hamstring / shoulder||LP||LP||–||–|
|Dustin Hopkins||K||R. Hamstring||DNP||DNP||–||–|
|We have Keenan||WR||Hamtrick||LP||LP||–||–|
|Chris Rump II||LB||Energy||LP||LP||–||–|
|Khalil Mc||OLB||NIR – Res||DNP||FP||–||–|
- The news of the day is that wide receiver Mekol Hardman (abdominal/soreness) has been removed from the injury report. He was placed on injured reserve. He will now miss the next four games with minor injuries (more on that).
- Wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling (illness) returned to practice As a limited participant – A good sign that it will be seen in the right direction for Sunday.
- Running back Jerick McKinnon (hip/shoulder) and cornerback L.Jarius Snead (knee) are out. Certain. McKinnon and Snead were receiving treatment for those two injuries last week before playing in the game.
- Right tackle Andrew Wylie (elbow) is out for the second straight day. Full Practice wearing elbow braces.
- Cornerback Chris Lammons (concussion) and wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (concussion). Not practiced For the second straight day, they stayed in the seizure protocol.
- As a reminder: Striker Lucas Niang (knee) returned to training but did not appear on the injury report. He stays on Exercise (PUP) list (More here). His 21 day window is on Wednesday November 23rd.
- There was only one change on Thursday’s Chargers report: outside linebacker Khalil McCain. Full participant After it is taken resting Day on Wednesday.
- Another thing about chargers: The team currently has 13 players are injured – Including defensive end Joey Bosa, cornerback JC Jackson, tight end Donald Parham, guard Rashawn Slater, tackle Andrew Coach and center Isaac Weaver.
- Both specialists one more time He did not participate In Thursday’s practice: placekicker Dustin Hopkins (right hamstring) and putter JK Scott (illness). Hopkins has not played since Week 6.
- There were six players again Certain On Thursday: running back Trey Pipkins (knee), tight end Gerald Everett (groin), wide receiver Keenan Allen (dam), wide receiver DeAndre Carter (ribs), wide receiver Mike Williams (ankle) and linebacker Chris Rumph II (knee). .
- Allen and Williams are the biggest names on the. Certain List. Allen has missed all but two games this season — the last in Week 7 — and Williams (along with Rampf) has missed the past two. Everett and Carter both suffered injuries last Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers.
For Wednesday’s injury report, Click here.